Sunday 26 August 2012

Seeking Sleek but Sturdy Surf Bikini

Best Surf Bikini - Surf Bikini Forum


Being a beach bum you would have thought that I would own a whole ton of bikinis - at least one for every day of the week.  Well, I don't.  I need more!

OK, that's not strictly true.  I do have a ton of bikinis, but for some reason my selection of surfing bikinis has precipitously dwindled to almost only 3... and since I'm surfing at least once a day, that's not enough!

So, I am on the hunt for the best surf bikinis out there.  And when I say the best surf bikinis I mean bikinis that look good, feel comfortable and won't leave me cursing and pulling up my bottoms after the first duck dive or pulling my top back into position after my first wipe out.

I have been asking friends for help in my hunt.  They have been sharing their favorite brands with me, which I will in turn share with you on our new Surf Bikini Forum.  I would love to hear from readers about their favorite surf bikinis - send in details of your favorite, with pics if you like!

Starting off the forum tomorrow - Tica Surf Bikinis.  If you have been to the beach in Costa Rica you are bound to have seen these bikinis.  In Santa Teresa it seems that every surfer girl has at least one.
 Tica Surf Bikinis is a 100% Costa Rican brand.  The designer and owner, Veronica Quiros, lives and surfs here in Santa Teresa.  They are cute, bright, comfortable and stay on!  More on this tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment